Friday 30 January 2015

Skin Care

Hey Guys,  want to talk about my skin care regime and what products I use I usually swap and change depending if I just see something I want to try out. Usually I use Simple as my skin is very sensitive and I find that works really well as it is for sensitive skin but recently I have been using the mini body shop products that I saw and just wanted to try and so far I do not have any problems with it and it doesn't irritate my skin like some sensitive skin products. In a morning I use the Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser and I find that it really makes my skin feel so soft and my dry skin just disappears. Then before I apply any make up I go with the Aloe Calming Toner just to give my skin a little bit of life before I use the Aloe Soothing Day Cream so my skin is ready for when i put my make up on for the day and it makes my skin feel silky smooth which I love. Then at night time I make sure all my make up has been removed and my face is really clean before I use the Aloe Soothing Night Cream so it works through out the night.

 
I absolutely love this stuff I would defiantly  buy it again to use as i have had no problems with it and I'm a sucker for my skin care as i do tend to get a lot of spots and blemishes with sensitive skin. 

1 comment:

  1. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    and I have shared your page

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete