Thursday 4 December 2014

Make up challenge under £20

At the weekend I set myself a challenge to buy some beauty items at £20 or under and I managed to get some of my favourites from collection and natural collection! I managed to spend around £15 - £16 in boots. 
Natural collection nail colour in: Topaz, Antique Coral and Rosehip. 
Natural collection concealer CoverUp Cream in: Fair.
Natural collection Blushed Cheeks in: Peach Melba.
Collection  Work The Colour Lip Butter in: Cappuccino and also in Vintage Rose.
And Collection Work The Colour eyeshadow pencil in pink. 


1 comment:

  1. Wanna be blog friends? Join my site (click follow button on the left of the page)... Just click this link: Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk (copy and paste into URL)

    I've just followed you so please return the favour

    ReplyDelete