Wednesday 23 March 2016

Lipsticks and swatches.

Hey guys so I did a little it of online shopping and I was looking around for some lip products and I thought I needed some colour in my life so I went on to makeupreveloutionstore.com and I found some inexpensive lipsticks and I loved the look of the packaging and I loved the names so I got them and they feel so good on the lips and the colours are amazing, so here are some swatches.
Is this all I need.
Smile is the best make up.
Never be a millionaire.
Love the confidence.
Ken will want me.
Marshmallow kiss.

Dream about success.

Just have fun.

Caught myself smiling.

Happy girl.

Kiss 2 make up.

Live for today.


Pucker up and kiss it.

Date to be different.

Candy rock.

Colour overdose.

Barber is jealous.

Total diva.

Cherry bomb.
I worked for it.
Totally not boring.


As you can see the colours are amazing and I really think the names are cute.


















No comments:

Post a Comment